Our customer is a US-based technology company focused on designing and developing the wired and wireless data communication products for enterprise and home markets.
Our customer offers highly innovative and advanced products and solutions, including in the emerging data communication market segments, being a fast-growing company.
Within a project team, you will be involved in software architecture design, feature development, bug-fixing, optimizations, and debugging of the developed solution.
- Professional experience in the field of cloud solutions or commercial web services
- Very good knowledge of software development of Node.js
- Professional experience with REST API design and development
- Ability to write clear and concise documentation
- An analytic approach to software design and development
- Willingness to work with different technologies
- Understanding of security aspects relevant to public service in the cloud is a plus
- Networking, VoIP
- Work as part of a cross-functional team
- Collaborate with engineering teams to bring product ideas to life
- Debug and resolve issues related to the application and interaction with external and internal APIs
- Conduct architecture and design reviews with other software architects and engineers
- Perform code reviews and design reviews with the team
- Translate business requirements into technical designs and project plans
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page: