We need a project manager for multiple digital products and long term projects to join us in the Ukraine, working 100% remotely.
- Help in organising and creating requirement documentations based on client input and project vision (wireframes / mockups / designs / user stories / detailed "if-then"-logic-concepts)
- Communication with developers and stakeholders regarding requirements, estimates, timeframes, expectations, risks etc
- Continuous management of milestones, priorities, project dynamics, expectations, deadlines, unforeseen problems etc during the development process
- QA / Testing, identify remaining tasks based on a comparison of the current project status and the project requirements. Organise testing-iterations with the client and the developers.
- Optional: direct communication with - and even management of - project participants on the client side. Involving them in QA, prioritisation, concept questions etc
- Ability to work from home > very stable internet connection
- Ability to work at least 30 hours per week
- At least 3 years of experience working in the IT industry
- Basic technical background (basic understanding of the role of the database, N-to-N connections, Backend vs Frontend)
- Experience with complex applications (specifically with business applications)
- Very motivated & organized
- Good eye for aesthetics (fonts, margins, sizes, alignments)
- Good at communication
- Very good English language skills (advanced level)
- Nice-2-Have: High availability and flexibility regarding spontaneous workshops, calls etc (during work hours)
- Nice-2-Have: Very good german language skills
What we offer:
- Possibility to work with true professionals
- Competitive salary
- 100% remote work
- Option to work less than 8 hours per day
- Flexible work times
- Paid sick days
- 26 paid vacation days per year
- Paid/subsidized language courses
- Paid/subsidized coworking space
Company’s main field of work is specialized
-Data Interface and Plug-in Development for ERP, CRM, DMS, ...
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.