We are looking for a Senior/Lead Recruiter to join our remote-friendly team. We have a great professional team, and we are pleased to invite a specialist with solid experience and friendly personality.
Ralabs is going to expand the market in which we operate, so we’re looking for a Senior/Lead level person, who would like to take responsibility for driving recruitment team.
- 5+ years of experience in IT-recruitment;
- Working experience in the IT company of 150+ people;
- Experience hiring Senior level developers, with such stack: Ruby, Node.js, Python, DevOps;
- Experience in remote hiring from other cities and countries;
- Understanding of principles and purposes of recruitment’s best practices, processes and KPI/metrics;
- Upper Intermediate level of English.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to analyze data, and make data-driven decisions.
- Coordinate the full-cycle recruitment process. Working with existing processes and improving it;
- Searching and adding new hiring channels (creativity is highly regarded in our team);
- A desire to share experience with the team and take part in our mentoring program.
- Search, attract, select and negotiate offers;
- Full cycle recruitment for technical and managerial positions;
- Building candidates pools and actively maintain them;
- Managing interview and test task completion by candidates;
- Flexible working hours (full-time, 8 hours working day);
- Comfortable office (B+ class) with unlimited car/bicycle parking space at cozy eco-part of the city;
- Possibility to use a corporate Bolt for work trips;
- Possibility to work remotely;
- You can select a computer or/and a laptop that is most convenient for you;
- Social package, including medical insurance, sports compensation, educational budget, free English classes, psychological training sessions;
- 20 days of paid annual vacation;
- 15 days of paid sick-leaves;
- Having fun with your team is required. Team-building and corporate celebrations.
Ralabs is a software development company providing high-quality services to our customers. Over 6+ years production experience with full stack skills (including databases, DevOps, frontend & backend) & in overall process (delivering, management, test techniques, etc).
We offer a full range of software development and consultancy services including Development of custom Social Networks, Web portals, E-commerce, Web Applications, Design, Corporate Identity and Mobile Application Development, IT projects outsourcing, dedicated teams, architecture design and assessments, quality assurance, UI/UX consulting services, development & operations.
We specialize in MEAN JS front- and backend development.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
18 January 2021