The customer is developing an electronic control unit for a premium Germany car manufacturer
The customer is developing an electronic control unit for a premium Germany car manufacturer that is used to download HD map data in NDS format from an OEM cloud and to supply the required map content to the automated driving unit in the vehicle via the ADASIS V3 interface. The software providing the ADASIS data must meet safety aspects according to ISO26262.
The aim of the project is to provide verification via software testing on the integration level of components (SWE.5) for an ECU for highly automated driving.
An SW environment based on Google Test is used to create and execute the test cases. The components are embedded in this environment and the input and output interfaces are tested with test data sets.
- Support of development of the product;
- Implement integration tests for components of the system;
- Failure investigation;
- Regular communication with the remote team;
- Reporting on results of your work.
- C++ 11;
- CI (Jenkins), Gerrit/Git;
- Google Test Framework;
- Google Mock Framework.
- 2+ years of software development experience in a commercial project;
- Product-centric and user-centric approach to understanding the problems and scientific approach to solving them;
- Proven proficiency in C+, OO design in C++ and STL;
- Passionate about programming;
- Self-motivated, well-organized, detail-oriented, and a very strong team player;
- Good communication skills in English, both written and spoken;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices.
Nice to have:
- Participation in Open Source projects and communities;
- Experience in working with embedded systems and hardware;
- Experience in working with Docker, CI, Jenkins.
Intellias is a challenge-driven software engineering company, based in Ukraine (Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Kharkiv) and locally represented in Berlin, Germany.
Since 2002, we've been helping leading technology companies from EU and North America to create their software products by building and operating world-class engineering teams in Eastern Europe for them
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 January 2021