At Sisense, we are on a mission to empower modern data teams to deliver insights to everyone inside and outside their organizations. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
Customer Delight is not just a motto at Sisense, it’s what we truly believe in and what our customers appreciate about us. As a Technical Support Engineer [L4], you will work through complex data environments with customers from all sizes and industries, to deliver exceptional support and value over our amazing product. This is a strategic role that supports and responds to customer production issues and working with R&D to create an alignment.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You have experience as a Technical L4 Engineer
- You have strong experience with databases (NoSQL, MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle)
- You have a bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent knowledge
- You are a master in Linux [Kubernetes]
- You experienced with virtualization and cloud services
- You are a technical lead of all aspects and successful in solving technical issues
- You own the implementation and integration of complex customers’ projects
- You have led complex troubleshooting including communication with customers
- You can communicate complex concepts in a clear and professional manner
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment while working with a team.
- You are a lifelong learner with an insatiable curiosity
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30…
- You will have a much deeper understanding of the Sisense technology, how Sisense customers can utilize it and how to use it
- You will better understand the Sisense Architecture
- You will start interacting with Sisense customers and getting to know their challenges
- You will do lots of hands-on exercises in order to know the ins and outs of Sisense technology
- You will also start shadowing calls with Senior Support Engineers
- You will be familiar with the different types of technical challenges, engagements, and the different project types related to Sisense customers
- You will learn Sisense the Technical Support methodologies and tools
- You will learn more Technical Support soft skills such as session management, how to interact with customers, working with Customer Success Managers and, BI Consultants and other teams as well as handling challenging situations
- You’ll begin leading complex technical calls and tickets with customers
Assist the team with feedback providence on improving internal processes and ramp up procedures
- You’ll be managing your own queue of tickets and technical projects
- You will be developing tools to better support the customer’s needs
- You’ll be solving bugs and customer issues
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.
Sisense is a business analytics software company, founded in 2004, with offices in New York City, San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Kyiv, London, Melbourne, Tokyo, and Scottsdale, Arizona. It is headquartered in New York City.
Its business intelligence product includes both a back-end powered by in-chip technology that enables non-technical users to join and analyse large data sets from multiple sources, and a front-end for creating visualisations, like dashboards and reports, on any device, including mobile. The company's software is used by companies in 49 countries.
In September 2018, the company announced another $80 million funding round led by Insight Venture Partners.
In May 2019, Sisense acquired Periscope Data, creating a company with more than $120 million in annual recurring revenue, and over 900 employees.
Finally, in January 2020, Sisense completed another round of funding at approximately $100m with a valuation exceeding $1b, cementing its status as a Unicorn.
Sisense continues to operate in the data and analytics space with over 2500 customers.
Job posted on
11 January 2021