Fornova is looking for a Core Support Engineer to provide excellent services and support to our growing customer base. The role includes addressing complex customer issues, developing and implementing new projects, increasing customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention.
Fornova is a global provider of B2B data solutions directly impacting revenue creation in increasingly competitive markets. Hundreds of online travel and retail businesses around the world leverage Fornova solutions to maximize their revenue. Fornova has revolutionized the way the travel and retail industries conduct the day-to-day business. Scanning billions of exclusive data points from all over the world, Fornova delivers real-time and business-critical market intelligence that helps travel & retail businesses win.
Responsibilities: The ideal candidate will provide highest-level of technical support to help resolve complex customer problems, be able to work independently, and have a passion for delivering excellent customer experience.
• Serve as a Customer support engineer who will master The company unique technology.
• Taking ownership on support related issues
• Work with internal teams to resolve customer outstanding issues
• Establish knowledge and process to provide a great customer experience • Providing great customer experience, handling issues with expertise and kindness.
• Information Systems or Industrial Engineering and Management Graduate. • Python good knowledge.
• NoSQL / SQL good knowledge
• Working experience with JS/HTML/CSS – Advantage.
• Reverse engineering of API/web-applications - Advantage
• Good familiarity with the Linux OS and command line.
• Ability to work well independently and productively in highly pressured environment
• Creative thinking and team collaborator
What you can expect:
• Company & Team Events;
• Book Club;
• Online Education;
• Football Team, Running Team, Gym subscription;
• English Lessons;
• Life and Health Insurance;
• Paid Vacations;
• Play Area;
• Professional Conferences; Retains incentive programs.
Pillar specializes in setting up offshore IT offices in Ukraine.
We provide our clients with a range of services including extended software development teams, outsourcing software development, Quality Assurance, Technical Support, R&D and Big Data. We believe that the success of each company depends not only on the innovative ideas it brings but on the implementation and response to the challenges on the way, our service support companies in achieving high-quality results in a budget that keeps you attractive.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 January 2021