The application consists of 2 parts. First part is a strong back-end application that gathers information regarding changes of financial data in multiple integrational system, processes it, transforms it, and saves into the global MongoDB database.
The second part is a client-oriented web-application that allows clients to perform searches (both custom and strong-typed) on the above-mentioned MongoDB.
- Manage dev team
- Write good and well-tested code in Java
- Write user/supporter documentation
- Development environment support (mostly automation using TeamCity, uDeploy, shell-scripting)
- Evaluate and adopt new development tools, libraries and approaches to improve delivery quality
- Perform peer code review of project codebase changes
- Communicate with stakeholders and help shape requirements and design decisions
- At least 5 years of experience in the industry of software development
- At least 4 years of experience as Java software developer
- Experience in developing distributed systems
- An up-to-date overview of modern software development tools and techniques
- Able to work with build/configure/deploy automation tools
- Linux user
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 January 2021