Our client is the international financial services and payment provider. They are building a new digital banking and financial services platform. And going to hire for the long term period, as it is going to be in-house team, each individual will receive attention and long term career roadmap.
We are looking for natural collaborators who love to deliver high quality experiences, focus on the user outcomes and continuously improve.
As a QA automation engineer, you will work together as a team to strategise and execute test planning for our full suite of products. From deciding what to automate, what to keep as manual testing, what testing tools to use and a lot more. Please note that our client is a fast growing company that has very interesting scaling challenge to solve, but it requires a lot of work.
- Prior experience of +3 years as QA engineer
- Min 2+ experience years as QA automation engineer
- iOS, Android app automation testing
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience with Java programming language; a variety of different testing techniques for UI and API applications; software QA tools and processes
- Proficiency with one or more automated testing frameworks is required
- Creating optimal test strategy (Including Functional, Non Functional, Analytics and automation) and test plans for both short term and long term projects
- Experience with Test Automation for Mobile (Appium)
- Must have prior experience UI automation and Experience testing APIs (deep familiarity with REST API, JSON, XML)
- Good to have some previous work experience in Payments/Fintech/Banking domain
- Strong proficiency with load testing
- At least Intermediate English
- Contribute to robust, scalable, and high quality test automation solutions
- Lead test reviews and execute test cases
- Helping to develop a master product roadmap / timeline based on business objectives
- Working in an Agile environment
- Work with product stakeholders to define and implement our quality coordination and testing strategy based on the quality assurance model
- Support the automation of testing of the UI across our platform and therefore minimise the need for manual testing
- Empower developers to confidently test by providing training, tools, and environments
- Help the team to produce high quality software, efficiently
- Foresee and prevent problems before they become problems
- Work closely with the delivery team to identify, capture reproduction steps for, rank and rectify quality issues. Where appropriate, identify and communicate workaround solutions
- Strike a balance between quality and short and long term delivery objectives through the application of appropriately scoped testing strategies.
- Continuously look to contribute to improvements and optimisation of the test suites the QA team will create
- Track and communicate quality metrics, such as defect densities and open defect counts
Talentuch is a professional full service Human Resources (HR) Outsourcing, Advisory and Recruiting organization built on best practices and strong operating procedures supporting IT or technology companies who are expanding or maintaining operations throughout Europe.
We specialize in recruitment for the Microsoft channel: MS Dynamics 365, MS Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Azure, and SharePoint.
Areas of HR expertise: Recruitment, payroll and benefits administration; training and development; workforce planning and staffing; employee relations; employer branding and corporate identity; operations and travel support; mentorship and coaching; policy and procedure development; and advisory services for the hire to termination process.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 January 2021