We are currently looking for: IoT Business Development Manager
Hello! We are Lemberg — technology consulting, software & hardware engineering company, based in Lviv, Ukraine. Startups and established businesses rely on our industry expertise to build new products and deliver digital transformation.
Lemberg is, above all, a team of passionate professionals led by a core team that has been meticulously selected for more than ten years now.
Each and every one of our 100+ individuals is highly appreciated for their hard work, because we know that Lemberg’s success is based on our people’s achievements.
We value People over Process and constantly looking for motivated, enthusiastic and talented professionals to join us in our journey.
Necessary skills and qualifications:
- Fluent written and spoken English
- At least 3 years Business to Business Sales experience in IT
- Understanding of software and hardware technologies
- Strong knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Superior interpersonal, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Strong planning, time management, organizational skills, creative problem solving
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge and experience in IoT industry
- Experience working with start-ups/scale-ups, accelerator/incubator programs
- Identify new potential customers and expand current customer base
- Effectively build a pipeline through cold calling, prospecting, attending various professional events
- Execute a full sales cycle: prospecting, lead generation, sales and deals closing
- Follow through on customer leads and build relationships with clients to close sales
- Take on the role of a true solution provider and trusted advisor to clients
- Handle customer complaints in a seamless way
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience
- Maintain businesslike behavior and professional demeanor
- Prepare and deliver effective presentations to customers as needed
- Prepare weekly/ monthly sales reports and prospect reports
- Visiting potential customers for new business and maintaining a relationship
- Keep client information and sales leads up to date in CRM
What we offer:
At Lemberg you will find exciting and challenging projects (check out lembergsolutions.com/work), friendly and engaging professional Team. You will work with Customers located around the Globe, meet them in our office and travel to visit their locations. Also you will have a chance to work on internal R&D projects (lembergsolutions.com/work/labs), your own ideas, become a part of local and global communities, contribute to Open Source (https://github.com/lemberg), visit conferences and industry events.
Discover more career opportunities for yourself at Lemberg or sign up to receive news about new job opening at our website (https://lembergsolutions.com/career)
You can meet Lemberg at various industry and tech events, where we learn new things and also share our knowledge with like-minded people.
Startups and businesses appreciate our support and contribution via accelerator programs, tech hackathons and workshops. Our mentoring and consulting efforts are part of our Give First attitude.
Our own initiatives, like Drupal and Mobile Cafe in Lviv, are local meetups that help bring together tech peers to build a stronger, more engaged community in our city.
Job posted on
13 January 2021