We’re IO Technologies, we build analytical products for companies that sell on Amazon and Digital Media companies.
Our Amazon team works in the brand new Space coworking located 1 minute away from the Darnytsia metro station (we have a separate office in the coworking).
- Regular performance reviews.
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days, paid sick leaves.
We are looking for a PHP Dev.
3+ years of experience in PHP including:
- structural and object development,
- secure development,
- fault-tolerant development,
- writing background jobs,
- integrating 3rd party APIs.
- PHP, Symfony, JS
- MySQL, Clickhouse, or any other columnar DB
- Gearman or any other tool for queues.
- Strong database experience including queries efficiency and optimization,
efficient database architectures.
- Understanding how to write optimized code for heavy loads.
- Intermediate English (docs & emails).
- Development of analytical backend APIs, data collectors, and transformations.
- Analyzing the requirements and independently developing technical solutions.
- Updating system components to comply with platform-level requirements on security, availability, and performance.
- Working with a heavily loaded infrastructure.
- Being a proactive team member, taking participation in grooming meetings, code review, writing tests.
Would be a plus:
- Nice to have experience: React, MongoDB, Redis, Nginx, Docker, Sphinx.
- Experience in building web applications across multiple servers and microservices architectures.
- Clickhouse or any other columnar storage experience.
Testing Case is required
About IO Technologies
IO Technologies is a product analytical IT company.
Just 4 years ago we came up with an idea and developed a platform for collecting and processing data which nowadays processes more than 10 billion events per day working on more than 300 physical and virtual servers.
We are developing a product that collects statistics, analyzes data and distributes them to reports in such a way that makes complex analytics clear to a usual author, editor, marketer, manager. With the help of our data, companies, and teams can take business decisions to improve the efficiency of their operations.
IO is not just a company, it’s a living organism where every department and employee has an impact on a successful decision made by our clients on the basis of the data provided.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 January 2021