We are looking for a passionate Android/Kotlin developer who would like to work with a top-notch technology stack in a friendly and cozy atmosphere for one of the greatest retail companies in the USA.
• Experience creating and publishing successful app(s) to a Google play.
• Writing clean, maintainable code, performing peer code-reviews and have excellent understanding of core Android concepts
• Work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility
• Collaborating with designers, product owners, web service developers, and other teams to produce the best applications possible.
• Deliver quality code by applying development practices, leveraging test driven development methodology and supporting test automation
• You are experienced and happy in a fast-moving, continuous flow development environment.
• 3+ years of professional experience as an Android Engineer.
• Languages: Kotlin, Java
• Knowledge or experience with test driven development and agile/iterative development methodologies
• Understanding of RESTful API interaction and JSON.
• You own this if you have: RxJava, Dagger, Retrofit, Espresso.
• You have hands-on experience writing a variety of fairly complex Android apps.
• You want to keep growing your Android dev skills.
• Knowledge of the idiosyncrasies associated with various mobile platforms, screen resolutions, mobile OS versions.
• Self-directed and team oriented with a strong ability to work with cross-functional teams.
• Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or any Engineering discipline is required.
• Upper-Intermediate English
Why is Nordstrom one of the greatest? Founded in 1901, it prospered through two world wars, Spanish flu, Great Depression, the 2020 pandemic and still produces the highest quality products and service for their customers.
Nordstrom is based in Seattle with a technology orientation rooted in Silicon Valley. You will work with the cleverest minds, who are eager to build superb services to match business requirements and win market share.
And then there's Zoolatech! Just imagine a workplace and a team environment that you never want to leave once you have found it. Sound enticing? Apply to our position today and we can get you there.
We are a close-knit team of iOS & Android developers, designers, testers, and product owners collaborating to make Nordstrom’s mobile applications incredible. We strive to delight our customers with each new release. We work in a high-speed, agile environment to ship features in the shortest time possible. We value energy, collaboration, and teamwork. We are constantly improving professionally, and expect the same from you.
Zoolatech is a boutique service provider, specializing in high-end software development. We are based in Silicon Valley with a Development Center in Kyiv, Ukraine. Although ZoolaTech is a relatively young player on the Eastern European market, we have deep roots and years of experience of working within Ukrainian and American high tech industries. The size of our clientele varies from Fortune 500 to inspiring startups. We are not an outsourcer in a traditional sense, rather we specialize in helping our Clients scale by extending their teams to Eastern Europe.
Over the years, we have learned that in our industry people are the most important asset, and so we treat our employees as such. We set our working environment in a way that allows individuals thrive and grow professionally, as well as personally. As much as we are dedicated to providing the best possible services to our Clients, we are just as dedicated to helping our Employees reach their professional dreams and ambitions.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 January 2021