We are looking for a UI/UX Designer with ecommerce experience to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
The client is one of the biggest airlines in Persian Gulf.
As an UI-UX Designer , you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Our ideal candidate has excellent English and experience in ecommerce.
- Be ready for business trips to Dubai, working directly with the client
- Research benchmarking, usability testing
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
Our company has come a long way from the small projects implementation to the level of established trust relationships with the world's IT Leaders. We are proud of our highly professional teams of developers located in in Mykolaiv, Lviv, Kyiv(Ukraine), Krakow (Poland) and Clark Freeport Zone, Angeles City, Philippines. We constantly invest in the comfort of our employees.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 January 2021