Intersog is looking for a Senior iOS Developer (Swift) to join a team of American client that specializes in the development of sports facilities.
Intersog® is a Chicago-based provider of ROI-driven custom web and mobile development specializing in the delivery of full-service, end-to-end solutions, and project resources to Fortune 500 companies, SMEs and startups. We help our clients attack their ambitious business goals, solve skills shortage issues and become innovative by building Dedicated Software Development Teams in Ukraine and/or providing on-demand IT project resources to complete required skills on their in-house teams.
Our primary goal in partnering with our clients is to exceed their expectations and foster an ongoing relationship that envelopes innovation, industry leadership and business strategy while delivering products that bring exceptional user experience, brand elevation and market dominance.
We are looking for a Senior iOS Developer (Swift) to join a team of American client that specializes in the development of sports facilities.
- 4+ years of iOS development experience;
- Strong knowledge and experience with Swift;
- Knowledge of performance limits and characteristics;
- Experience with embedded databases;
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services;
- Understanding of UI design with a user-oriented focus;
- Understanding of OOP;
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial, and/or SVN;
- At least an Intermediate level of English (written and spoken).
- Plan, design, and implement applications for iOS;
- Monitor the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the company's applications;
- Work with the rest of the team to define, design, and develop new features;
- Identify process bottlenecks;
- Find and fix bugs in a timely manner;
- Suggest an improvement for the current processes.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills, experience, and customer satisfaction;
- Opportunity to work on challenging and exciting international projects;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely when needed;
- Regular performance evaluation twice a year;
- Long-term contract with 20-25 paid time off working days (for vacation, sick and personal leave);
- Corporate English courses from A1 to C1 level and monthly English speaking clubs;
- Compensation of professional conference attendance according to the corporate policy;
- Compensation of medical insurance/gym according to the corporate policy;
- Casual, friendly and family work environment, flat organizational structure;
- Regular knowledge sharing meetups and various corporate events (such as the company’s Birthday celebration and summer family party);
- Pleasant surprises for newcomers and recognition for everyone who passed the trial period;
- Newborn and wedding bonuses;
- Gameroom with a lounge zone, PlayStation and sports equipment;
- Travel and visa assistance for employees;
- Coffee, cookies, nuts and dried fruits for a productive day;
- Friday brunches with fresh bakery;
- Special offers for drinks and snacks for employees;
- Yoga lessons (Odessa);
- Secure bike storage (Odessa).
Headquartered in Chicago, Intersog helps leading brands solve everyday problems by offering innovative custom software development and team placement solutions.
With R&D offices in Europe and North America, the company works with clients in tech, healthcare, financial, logistics, automotive and other industries.
Intersog is a software construction business. We work to make our customers happy through dedication and professionalism of our crew.
We’re working hard and smart to turn Intersog into a dream team of dedicated professionals able to exceed expectations and impress any client with work approach, culture and quality, timeliness and clear understanding of their business objectives and challenges.
— Dedication and professionalism of our team
— Satisfaction of our clients
— Flexibility & Agility
— Work-life balance
We truly believe that wellbeing of our employees is the key driver of customer success and business growth.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 January 2021