New Wave Devs is looking for an Android developer with experience in Java or Kotlin. As a Mobile Developer, you will take part in the existing team and contribute to the development and maintenance of applications aimed at Android devices.
Your primary focus will be the development of such applications and their integration with back-end services. You will work alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and creating quality products is essential.
— Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
— Collaborate with a team to define, design and ship new features;
— Identify technical dependencies and fix bugs;
— Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation;
— Develop code as part of a wider team, contributing to code review and solution design; and
— Embrace agile software engineering practices; TDD, CI/CD, etc.
● Solid understanding of object-oriented programming;
● Good knowledge of performance limits and characteristics;
● Knowledge of memory management and multi-threading;
● Experience with embedded databases and other system datastores;
● Some familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services (e.g. Swagger);
● Good sense of UI design and a user-oriented focus;
● Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests;
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization;
● Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines;
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. Git, or Mercurial);
● Familiarity with continuous integration tools (e.g. CircleCI, GoCD, or Jenkins);
● Ability to work both collaboratively and with limited supervision;
● Can deliver results within set deadlines;
Company values are based on the fact that we hire people, not "resources", which means:
— An absolute prohibition on forced overtime. Your family, hobby, dog, and so on will never be left without you because someone "asked" you to work longer;
— If overtime is present, of course at the request of the developer and of course is paid;
— NO formal communication, we love jokes
— An internally developed training system for employees to improve skills during working hours;
— A bonus system that involves additional payment for solving risky tasks or for additional responsibility on a project;
About New Wave Devs
New Wave Devs is a software consulting firm, which was founded in 2019 by Yan Matveichuk and Roman Oliinychenko. We provide a high quality service at all stages of web and mobile development together with UI/UX design with a team of professionals.
— Research — find the best approach for each project by analyzing all the information from a client.
— Planning — meetings helps to implement immediate feedback and stick with all points.
— Delivery — EARLY IN THE DAY.
We are always happy to talk with you.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.