Our partner is a #1 Health&Fitness publisher in the world in terms of installs and grossing for 2019 according to Appannie.
— 3+ years of experience in Data Engineering / Data Warehousing roles;
— Expert knowledge of SQL / NoSQL databases: MySQL, MongoDB;
— Practical experience of Big Data stack operation: Hadoop, Hive, Kafka, Spark, Cassandra;
— Working experience on AWS: EC2, Redshift, S3, VPC, VPN etc;
— Extreme attention to detail;
— Passion for data.
— Set up data warehouse in the company from scratch;
— Define, design, model, implement, and operate large, evolving, structured and unstructured datasets;
— Identify ways to automate data pipelines and dashboards;
— Work with engineering and business stakeholders to understand data requirements.
- Competitive salary. Compensation that will help you focus on your projects and personal development.
- Professional Growth. We offer a possibility to attend internal, external courses, seminars and access to a corporate library. You will be working with a team of professionals to get insights and discuss ideas.
- Comfortable working environment. BetterMe team is located in a spacious office in the Astarta business center within 10 minutes walk from Kontraktova metro station.
- We serve complimentary breakfasts, lunches, snacks, fruits and all necessary equipment for your role. Health&Fitness. We provide employees with 20 days of paid vacation, medical insurance and a variety of sports activities available for employees inside and outside the office.
- Rest. We organize team buildings, parties and various team activities to boost our collaboration.
About Data Science UA
We understand that you need more than just a search engine to find IT and technical professionals or to progress your own career, that is why we established Data Scientist UA.
One place connecting business and developers.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 January 2021