We are looking for a Full Stack .NET Developer who will be responsible for developing, implementing technical solutions, and performing refactoring for applications.
Our client provides leading technology and services to the golf industry across the United States and Great Britain including software that manages tee sheets, points of sale, and reservation services with a focus on providing a great experience for golf players and smooth operation of golf courses.
You will be working as a part of a dedicated Agile team with a high level of responsibility for technical decisions and daily collaboration with the client team abroad.
- Developing and maintaining existing applications;
- Performing refactoring;
- Working with Product and QA teams while applying strong analytical and problem-solving skills to deliver high-quality software that meets the needs of our clients and stakeholders;
- Conducting code reviews and mentoring less experienced colleagues.
- .NET Core and .NET Framework
- Front end experience in a popular framework (preferably Vue.js, Angular)
- MSSQL database
- Experience with Web Forms/MVC
- Experience with Go would be a plus
- Self-driven team member of a high-performing development team who cares about the team culture and takes pride in the outcome of the teamwork
- Bright and engaging with "start-up" energy and passion
- Flexible and able to align with priorities coming from the business
- Enjoys an Agile development environment, Scrum methodology experience is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Intermediate English or higher
- BS/BSE degree or equivalent with a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in building/integrating Frontend and Backend APIs
- Experience with automated code testing (unit testing, automated UI testing)
- Experience working on an enterprise level, production applications
About Forte Group
Forte Group is an international IT consulting firm with headquarters in Chicago and two other offices in Eastern Europe. It was founded in 2000 by entrepreneur Steve Kreynin.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 January 2021