We are looking for Middle/Senior Automation QA Engineer to join the team.
• Good working knowledge of testing strategies of Web API products (SOA / microservices based)
• Experience in using test data management strategies
• .Net, C#, Visual Studio, SQL, SQL Server
• Proven working experience in JSON
• Understanding and application of CI/CD processes
• Knowledge of test patterns
• Ability to work independently and take the initiative to solve QA challenges
• Great attention to detail and result driven approach
• Good analytical skills
• Good team player, self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented person
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment that requires frequent shift in areas of focus
• English upper-intermediate
Will be a plus:
• Knowledge of security testing and common security risks
• Knowledge of load and performance testing
• Design and develop UI and API automation tests for web applications (C#, Selenium);
• Automate integration, security, load and stress testing;
• Integrate automated testing into CI/CD process;
• Assists with the development of test strategies, creation of appropriate test harnesses and implementation of on-going metrics;
• Manually test UI features;
• Document testing process (test plans, check lists, test reports);
• Review and analyze tests execution results;
• Automation optimization (failed analyzing, time spending, report system, running frequency, coverage);
• Research and assess new technologies and test tools.
What we offer:
• Team of strong IT professionals working in a dynamic startup environment
• The great chance to create complex and useful product from scratch using cutting edge technologies and modern development approaches
• Big amount of knowledge-sharing practices and sessions
• Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with great view from our terrace
• Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
About Global Teams
We are Global Teams, founded in 2014 to help you grow your business by drawing on the talents of dedicated IT professionals based in Ukraine.
We began as a software development outsourcing company, but quickly realized that remote work is the future. We added a curated outstaffing service, giving clients more control over their remote teams while reducing expenses and any administrative challenges they may encounter.
Today, Global Teams has expanded to include over 150 experienced software developers and other professionals in Ukraine, with offices in Kyiv, Ukraine, and Tel Aviv, Israel.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 January 2021