Looking for Senior React developer
Building a trading platform for innovative international top-tier hedge fund from the ground up, comprising of front-office system for traders, pre-trade checks and analysis, intra-day positions management, order management and routing, risks and limits management, reports of trading activities, FIX connectivity, market data providers connectivity (e.g. Bloomberg B-pipe).
Design and develop modern user interface for front-office trading applications
- Proven ability to deliver excellent User Experiences (UX) and responsive User Interfaces (UI). Able to speak knowledgeably about UX design.
- Solid understanding of the internals of Web protocols: TCP, HTTP, Websockets, REST.
- Experience with Node.js.
- Demonstrable expertise in React, Redux, and JS-related dependency and build tools (deep experience with comparable frameworks may be considered).
- A fundamental understanding of core technical components that comprise data stores, middleware, APIs, and web applications.
- Working knowledge of Linux.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Amazon AWS EC2/S3/RDS.
- Front-office trading system development experience.
- Experience with Electron/OpenFin.
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 January 2021