Our Client is one of the largest banks in Asia.The aim of the project is to design and develop Restful APIs and WebServices to replace existing architecture to next-gen Java/Spring boot to address the challenges of faster integration of new feature and deploying to the Cloud
Our Client is one of the largest banks in Asia. The aim of the project is to design and develop Restful APIs and Web Services to replace existing architecture to next-gen Java/Spring boot to address the challenges of faster integration of new feature, maintainability, and deploying to the cloud
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Build Microservices with the 12 Factor App Pattern on Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF)
- Deliver and integrate Microservices with web and mobile applications.
- Follow Agile Software methodologies for development.
- Follow TDD approach
- Accomplished developer with track record of success in Java, Spring Framework.
- Hands on experience on developing Microservices using Spring Boot.
- End to End integration experience of Microservices with front end system.
- Hands on experience working with APIs and microservices, integrating external and internal web services including SOAP, XML, REST, JSON, through Zuul Gateway Service Proxy.
- Ability to build highly re-usable, optimized (to focus on site’s performance, responsiveness and speed), portable and scalable model data structures and codes with security and data protection.
- Ability to build/interface with user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments. (identity and session management – oAuth2, IAM, internal banking user 2FA login APIs)
- Knowledge of back end components such Spring Framework, Spring Boot or any other MVC architectures.
- Knowledge of relational database concepts. MS SQL, Oracle, MariaDB
As a Plus:
- Familiar with Amazon Web Services (another cloud-based framework)
- Familiar with scanner tools like Fortify, Sonarqubes and NexusIQ-Sonatype. Ability to fix vulnerabilities issues.
- Experience logging through ELK and interface to Kibana and Grafana for monitoring.
- Knowledge of Big Data ecosystems and enterprise data platforms, such as Hadoop eco-system is a plus
- Experience working in a bank IT Digital environment or insurance IT Digital environment would be also welcomed
SoftServe is the largest Ukrainian IT company, a team of 8000+ thinkers and makers, true professionals and good people. We like what we do and do it well. For us, that means a lot.
From engineering to architecture, business analytics to project management, artificial intelligence to customer support solutions, and so much more — choose from a variety of paths and grow your dreams.
Our company isn’t just about technology — it’s about open-minded people who love technology, and use it to extend boundaries and connect people, businesses and ideas for the better. We encourage that passion by helping our employees not only build great careers but live great lives.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 January 2021