Our teams develop an automation marketing solutions and our aim is to deliver services to facilitate both day-to-day operations and the special needs of consumers, using modern technologies and development approaches.
Now we are looking for Front End Web Developer who will be responsible for coding approved designs into web page templates in HTML5, CSS, JS. Also, you will take an active part in the development (and support) of different products of the company preferably creation/updating landing pages, mark-ups, and scripts, collaborate with back-end developers and designers to improve usability.
- 1+ year of working experience as a Front-End developer
- Experience in working with Redux, RxJs
- Experience working with Webpack, and a basic understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms
Will be plus:
- Basic knowledge of React.js
- Design patterns
- Experience using GraphQL (Apollo or similar)
- Fair compensation that allows employees to focus on project development and their own professional growth
- Career development and professional growth opportunities, performance-based compensation reviews
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- English classes provided by native speakers
- Fully reimbursed educational training and conferences
- Comfortable working conditions: an office with all the modern conveniences (including free fruit days, game and relax rooms, and many other amenities)
Founded in 2014, CLICKLOGIQ has grown at the speed of light into a global leader of online performance-marketing solutions. Successful and profitable, CLICKLOGIQ now services multiple global financial related brands.
The R&D teams in Kyiv have developed a number of automated solutions that enhance management and optimization that are tailor-made for our different business needs. These include a tracking system that helps us monitor user activity across different media channels. We provide full-stack solutions with world-class web design, front-end and mobile application development.
CLICKLOGIQ is a growing community of professionals who value challenges because it expands our horizons and boosts our skills. Each of us has one-of-a-kind skills to contribute and teach each other – so we know that together we can continue giving our clients next-generation technologies and digital marketing solutions in the financial arena.
Job posted on
11 January 2021