Comm-IT is software and systems development house providing advanced software, IT and communications services.
With proven experience and successful implementation of various advanced technologies in the US, Europe and Israel, Comm-IT is well known for its excellence, vision, innovation and creativity.
Comm-IT analyzes the requirements and needs of its customers and provides tailor-made, high quality technological solutions, with full transparency, and in strict compliance with the project’s schedule and budget.
The company was established in 2005 by professional IT experts, and is managed by veterans of elite technological IDF units who gained extensive international experience. With more than300 experts, Comm-IT provides its customers with superior software, IT and communications solutions and services.
The company is divided into three:
1. The Technology Division -a leader in its field in Israel that specializes in large systems/organizations, and in the defense and public sectors.
2. The Software Division - manages unique end-to-end projects that feature an array of technologies. From development and concept implementation for startups to overall responsibility for systems development in large enterprises.
3. The Embedded division - a one-stop-shop for embedded solutions - providing all necessary services, from consultancy to full turnkey solutions.
Comm-IT Embedded portfolio consists of both commercial and military projects, covering a wide range of areas and delivering multi-disciplinary projects using the most advanced technologies.
Comm-IT uniquely combines ongoing innovation with the managerial, commercial, and engineering aspects required to plan and implement complex but successful processes.
The company’s organizational flexibility enables it to provide an immediate response to its customers’ challenges and requirements, equipping them with the best technologies in the market.
Senior DevOps Engineer
About the Position:
We are looking for a customer-oriented senior AWS Cloud Expert with high design, delivery & implementation capabilities and proved experience
We would like you to find us the best candidates in this field. Someone we can trust to work remotely with our customers and that has the best match with requirements below:
● At least 5 years’ experience with customer complex production environments
Examples: high number of servers, Clusters, IoT / Analytics solutions, high workloads/transactional systems, PCI/HIPAA compliance, etc.
● At least 2 years work with AWS Cloud services
● Deep understanding and vast deployment capabilities of EC2, S3, RDS, VPC, VPN, Network Segmentation, Security Groups, ELB, ASG - Must
● Vast experience with Operating System: Windows and Linux – Must
● Vast Experience with Active Directory, IAM, Roles - Must
● Well familiar with SSH, HTTPS, Certs, Encryption protocols and implementation - Must
● Team player, Highly Motivated, multi-tasking self-capabilities - Must
● Well Experience with either EKS/ECS/Elastic Beanstalk – Recommended
● Automation provisioning using Terraform or Cloud formation - Recommended
● Experience with deployment tools either Jenkins/Ansible/Puppet/Code Pipeline - Recommended
● Design and Deploy of High Available & Disaster Recovery Solutions - Recommended
● Highly qualified in English writing: Design Documents, Procedures - Recommended
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 January 2021