Our project was created to automate processes in networks and clouds with the aim of helping customers to focus on their business. You will participate in automation network project which is an integral part of our future.
• Working on a project which is related to network configuration management in cooperation with Frinx (more details concerning project you can find here: frinx.io)
• Creating designs, and documentation that will lead to consistent reliability, scalability, security, and performance of the infrastructure
• Building, maintaining, and monitoring configuration standards
• Managing CI and CD tools with team
• Product Deployment
• Configuration of 3rd party components
• Releasing of components
• Collaboration with multiple teams
• Automation of processes
• Challenging tasks and freedom
• Motivated colleagues
• Salary directly related to how much you know and do
• 21 work days of holiday + state holidays + your birthday as day off
• Sick leave cover
• Full-time long-term contract
• Regular business trips abroad (starting in 2021)
• Spacious office at Borysohlibska St, 7A (Kontraktova / Poshtova metro stations)
• Experience in a DevOps/ System/Network Engineer role
• Knowledge of Networking technologies (Juniper, NETCONF)
• Intellectual curiosity and desire to keep up-to-date with the development of cutting edge technologies
• Scripting skills: Bash, Python
• Welcomed knowledge of: Elasticsearch cluster, Redis cluster, Kubernetes/Docker Swarm, networking, networking protocols, ISO/OSI model, UML
• A passion to deliver, learn, contribute and collaborate
• English – speaking Upper intermediate (B2)
Will be a plus:
• Java skills
• Interest in or exposure to networking technologies/concepts such as Software Defined Networking (SDN), Network Functions Virtualisation (NFV), Cloud Native Network Functions (CNF), Opendaylight (ODL), RESTCONF, NETCONF etc.
• Knowledge of OpenDaylight technology (or interest in it) is an advantage
• Practical experience with: GIT, Ansible, Docker, Docker compose, Linux administration, virtualization
Our project was created to automate processes in networks and clouds with the aim of helping customers to focus on their business. Every time a customer needs to change his infrastructure and services, our solution captures his intent. The network becomes code under version control, including snapshots, commits and rollback with using our product. Our solutions are operated and deployed by industry leaders like Facebook, SoftBank, Vodafone and other Global Fortune 500 companies to support their automation needs.
So, if you like challenges, non-monotonous work and you are ready to participate in automation network project which is an integral part of our future - welcome to our team!
About Bluefield Technologies
We develop software, do research, open-source support and consulting in the domain of network technologies. Our expertise is software-defined networking (SDN) and network functions virtualisation (NFV).
We recently launched in Kyiv, growing fast and hiring.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 January 2021