EIS is looking for smart, dynamic, and intuitive people to join our growing team of insurance technology professionals and industry experts. And now we are in search of DevOps with Kubernetes, Docker, and AWS.
EIS is an insurance software company that enables leading insurers to innovate and operate like a tech company: fast, simple, agile. Founded in 2008, EIS provides an open, flexible platform of core systems and digital solutions allowing insurers to accelerate and scale innovation, launch products faster, deliver new revenue channels, and create experiences the world will love. With thousands of APIs, the platform gives insurers the freedom to connect to a vast ecosystem of insurtech and emerging technologies. EIS powers premium growth for insurers in all lines of business worldwide. For more information visit EISGroup.com
- Define and implement processes to maintain software products configuration and infrastructure servers configuration
- Maintain applications and tools within the Development team
- Create documentation following industry standards for process definition and user training purposes
- Work within an agile team to develop software solutions and provide guidance of best practices within Configuration Management
- Constantly re-evaluate current Configuration Management practices to propose improvements
- Implement a solution to support EIS applications migration to a cloud environment
- Experience with configuration management skills (Ansible)
- Cloud experience (AWS, Azure)
- Automation skills: Bash, Python (can be another)
- Experience in system administration of Linux (Centos)
- Experience working with Docker (building, maintaining, executing Docker images). Knowledge of dockerfiles
- Familiarity with TCP/IP, with an understanding of internet routing protocols and switched environments
What we offer:
- Variety of new knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique international working environment
- Сompetitive salaries
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Medical insurance
- Various social & team-building activities
- English lessons
EIS also provides you with empowering mentorships and digital learning opportunities, to help further develop your career. If you are ready to execute innovative solutions, apply new ideas, further hone your unique skillset, and join an exceptional professional services organization, apply now.
Get the word out!
About EIS Group
EIS Group is a global innovator, providing the insurance industry with transformational platforms to enable their success. We are committed to delivering tools, digital enablement, and exploring emerging technologies that drive efficiency and empower clients to reimagine the possible.
Our culture is highly innovative, collaborative and focused on building and maintaining relationships that allow us to surpass our customers’ expectations. We embrace the qualities that make each of our team members unique and develop each other’s skillsets so that together we can be stronger than the sum of our parts.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 January 2021