Our Customer is one of the world's largest investment management companies.
Based in Southern California, our client manages close to $2 trillion in assets and is looking for a new partner to participate in a full scale upgrade of their technology. We are looking for talented and ambitious people to work on the first engagement in the client's offices near Los Angeles, California. We have a huge opportunity to impress them and earn a large share of their new and existing business.
This is new confirmed project, candidates should have good soft skills, because the aim of the project to develop a pilot version of an application in very close cooperation with business people.
• Providing analytical, operational and strategic support to client
• Analyse the client's business need and provide recommendations
• Map the business requirements to the application
• Design of application database: structure, content and processes of data population;
• Validate the solution with the end users;
• Design the reports and extraction: SQL statement, layout formatting, and report publication;
• Apply correspondent methodology and tools, the elaboration and implementation of consistent work plans, project and program documents, and achievement of results;
• Ensure proper reporting on implementation and achievement of outputs, as well as contribute to reporting on progress towards outcomes and impact.
• Basic knowledge of financial products;
• Previous experience (as plus) on capital markets (either Front, Middle or Back office experience) as analyst or technical support team.
• Expert MSSQL database knowledge
• SQL (views, joins, stored procedures, etc);
• Experience with ETL tools;
• Experience with reporting solutions e.g. BO, Cognos, Crystal Reports or similar business intelligence Applications;
• Experience with Data Warehouse
• Fluent in English [eg: TOEIC 80 (IBT)];
• Strong analytical & problem-solving skills;
• Ability to work at client site for extensive periods (travel internationally);
• Autonomy, adaptability and capacity to work under pressure;
• Rigorous and precise;
• Strong sense of dedication & teamwork.
Oracle, Postgre, MySQL, .net, financial background
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 January 2021