I’m looking for FullStack Team Lead for Bolt Solutions - the leading provider of digital distribution solutions to the P&C insurance industry to join our Kyiv-based team.
Office: BC Gulliver (remote during quarantine)
Our client - BOLT Solutions - is the first InsurTech innovator, leading the industry with solutions that help GI insurance carriers overcome legacy obstacles, excel against market headwinds and respond to industry disruption. The BOLT Platform was created by BOLT Solutions to bridge the gap between traditional GI insurance distribution models and the digital age, positioning all market participants to grow acquisition and retention rates as well as wallet-share by meeting more of the customer’s needs, more of the time. We seek to disrupt the traditional insurance landscape – across Asia and throughout the world.
As a Team Leader, you will be the SCRUM master and manager of multi-skilled talented employees. Design, development, manual testing, and automated testing is all part of your team’s responsibility.
You will be responsible for all aspects of development in your group - from technologies to processes to people management. You will drive technical excellence, high product quality, innovation, and timely delivery for a 24*7 production high availability environment.
So what will you do?
· SCRUM master for a multi-skilled development team in a .NET environment
· Provide coaching, mentoring, and professional development opportunities (i.e cross-skilling and role exposure) for team members in line with career development plans
· Work closely with product owners to satisfy their requirements and acceptance criteria
· Interact with other teams for planning, tracking, and knowledge sharing
· Process improvement for better productivity and quality
· Recruitment of new team members
· Develop a team environment that supports team engagement and high performance
· Conduct code reviews and enforces secure design practices
· Guide and assist with troubleshooting escalated issues
· Lead and mentor a team of professionals
You’ll need –
· Proven experience with Agile methodology and SCRUM as a lead
· Experience managing software development and delivery initiatives
· Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
· Solid organizational skills including attention to details and multitasking skills
· Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
· Demonstrated ability to influence decision-makers across levels and functions
· Experience as a full-stack team leader, leading a SAAS web-based product development.
· 5+ years of web applications development experience in .NET
· 3+ years of a proven hands-on experience with server-side technologies
· 3+ years of experience with client technologies and frameworks – Angular, HTML, JS, CSS
· 2+ years of experience with relational databases and SQL (preferred MSSQL).
· Knowledge of SOA architecture.
Paid leave and sick leave
Flexible working hours, remote days
Extra bonuses for Educational/Sports Courses
Private Chef (free breakfast and lunch)
Free corporate language courses
Ability to grow as a Meet-up speaker
Different kind of corporate parties
Interesting and challenging work in a dynamically developing company;
Professional development opportunities;
Modern and comfortable office with a billiard room, game room, massage room, shower, music room, and many other with perfect location in BC “Gulliver”, in the center of Kyiv.
AllStars-IT Ukraine is part of the leading international Group "AllStars-IT Group", providing IT services with its headquarters in Israel.
AllStars-IT Group was incorporated in 2004. Today it is headed by proven professionals excelling in business development and at the same time being highly technically competent. We have more than 600 Engineers worldwide.
Within our Ukrainian office we work with Cross-platform Software Development, Cloud Computing, Data-Driven Technologies, QA, V&V, Testing and Continuous Integration. Leaded by Israeli High Tech management, with vast experience, our team serves world brands such as: Intel, Microsoft, IBM, SAP, Motorola & many more.
AllStars-IT Ukraine offers great career development opportunities, projects with multinational companies, comfortable office in the famous city tower Gulliver Business Center, friendly and highly motivated team.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 January 2021