The Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer is responsible for the design, development, testing, delivery, and support of robust, scalable automation workflows that improve business processes and create efficiencies to meet business objectives.
Works closely with business owners as well as IT leaders to ensure a strong alignment between automation solutions and the requirements/priorities of the business.
• Designing RPA process solutions in accordance with standard RPA design principles and conventions, create and maintain RPA process solutions documentation.
• Build processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable, and easy to understand.
• Deliver assigned automation in a timely manner according to the project’s constraints, communicating permanently any identified risks/issues and the status on the development to the project manager and solving issues that arise in a day to day operation.
• Support Project Managers in managing project timelines, quality, budgets as well as client relationships.
• Performs peer code review.
• Mentor colleagues through RPA training and accreditation programs – providing advice and guidance on leading practices and development techniques.
• Identifies opportunities for improvement in the existing process and automate the process using RPA software.
• Assist clients and the company in the construction of Business Cases and opportunity identification efforts to support the further adoption of RPA solutions throughout the organization.
• Communicating with RPA Vendors on software-related issues, suggested improvements, and participating with other users in the RPA Vendors' communities.
• Act as subject matter expert for RPA software and resolve any related issues as required.
• At least 2 years of experience in RPA development using BluePrism.
• Experienced in BluePrism’s Robotic Operating Model.
• Upper-Intermediate English Level.
• Strong Problem-Solving and Analytics skills to understand complex requirements, define advanced technical/functional solutions, troubleshoot issues, and identify fixes.
• Excellent written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation.
About TEAM International
TEAM specializes in:
Microsoft Platform (.NET, ASP.NET, C#, C/C++ etc.)
Web Development (HTML5, HTML, Flash/Flex, PHP/Python etc.)
Java / Open Source (Java EE, Java ME etc.)
Mobile / Smartphone Platforms (iOS/Objective-C, Google Android/Java, Windows Mobile/.NET)
Benefits of partnering with TEAM:
Established in 1991
CMMI Level 3 Certified
IAOP “Global Outsourcing 100″
Microsoft Silver Partner
600+ People Worldwide
91% Staff Retention
Flexible Engagement Models
Headquartered in the US
US Management on-site
English Communication Competency
Development Centers in Ukraine and Colombia
Nearshore Solution for the US and Europe
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 January 2021