Location: Kyiv office + wfh, full-time employment. Really flexible schedule and team of great DevOps colleagues :)
PE accounting and support from our side. All the perks :)
Position is responsible for the deployment and maintenance of continuous integration system.
Responsible for deploying, automating, maintaining, troubleshooting and improving the systems that keep the infrastructure running smoothly. The role requires you to have hands-on technical experience and a can-do approach towards environment automation / management and continuous improvement. The role will encompass the use of a broad range of Linux technologies and application environments.
Core Role Responsibilities:
• Deploying, maintaining and problem solving of customers’ CI/CD system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems
• Evaluation of new technology options and vendor products
• Recommendations of process improvements
Required Skills and Experience:
• Operating Systems: Linux system administration and troubleshooting (Ubuntu 18.04/20.04, RHEL 6/7). Understanding process of building and maintaining groups of programs (Make). Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, DHCP, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP, VPN, LDAP). Web server deployment and administration (Apache, Nginx)
• Scripting Skills: bash/sh
• Programming Skills: OO Programming (Java/Groovy, Python)
• Software: Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Jira
• Monitoring: Prometheus, Grafana
• Version Control Systems: Git, SVN
• DB: MySQL, InfluxDB
• Problem Solving: Ability to analyze and resolve infrastructure resources and application deployment issues
Desired Skills (Not essential but beneficial to have):
• Software: CircleCI, Ansible, Nexus, TICK stack, Loki
• DB: Oracle 19C
• AWS: EC2, VPC, ELB, RDS, S3, CloudFront, IAM, Route 53
• IaaC: Terraform, CloudFormation
• Embedded: Buildroot, Yocto project
Other Candidate Requirements:
• Professional commitment to high quality, and a passion for learning new skills.
• Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn new concepts and technologies.
• Must be a strong team player with the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively in a geographically disperse working environment.
Сайт компанії: http://www.udelphi.com/
Сторінка компанії на DOU:
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 January 2021