We are looking for experienced Build & Release Engineer who will join our friendly team :)
• 5+ year of experience working in a Build & Release Engineer Role or DevOps/SysAdmin role
• Scripting ability with one or more languages (python, ruby, bash, perl, etc.)
• Strong understanding of source code version control systems
• Expertise with build automation tools such as Jenkins
• Experience with infrastructure automation/configuration management tools (familiarity with Chef/Puppet etc.)
• Upper-Intermediate level of English
• Opportunity to work remotely
• Long-term cooperation
• Work directly on a product company
• Flexible working hours
• Fair salary (regular performance-based salary reviews)
• 20 working days paid vacation and 15 sick leaves
• English classes in the office
• Bookkeeping and accounting on us
• Cozy, equipped rooms — no open-space
• No time trackers — ability to do quality work
• Approachable management, open to suggestions and innovations
• Work in Europe Time zone
• Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
• Be responsible for the end-to-end release engineering processes
• Design and develop code that glues together various applications in our build pipeline
• Engineer and release new solutions
• Creating plugins that will improve the automation process
• Researching solutions to automation issues and integrating these into the system
• Work together with DevOps Engineer, QA, support and development teams to troubleshoot, isolate and remediate all incidents until resolution
• Release / upgrade system management
We develop software for administration, managing, monitoring, and securing wireless networks.
Our product is a hybrid cloud/appliance solution for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) that simplifies the management of secure networks for different customers across multiple sites.
The solution we are actively developing tracks the latest threats without a mishmash of technology or the expensive operational resources required with traditional network security. It also has AI-driven monitoring and cloud-powered functionality for wireless networks that remove the guesswork from network protection for our clients.
Our product combines ease of use with automated cybersecurity at a fraction of the cost of human-managed solutions:
• A hybrid cloud/appliance solution for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) that simplifies the management of secure networks for different customers across multiple sites.
• User access management leverages Google G Suite or Microsoft Office 365 cloud identity services.
• Single cloud-based view pane to track all your clients, provide ongoing threat remediation, and automatically inform compliance reports.
• Guest and Internet of Things (IoT) devices occupy their own segmented VLANs with rotating passwords to secure your clients’ networks.
• Remote access via VPN. Employees can access onsite systems, and the Internet, via an encrypted network connection. Connected systems are checked for vulnerabilities and network access is segmented, just like IoT devices.
• AI-driven monitoring and cloud-powered Wi-Fi remove the guesswork from network protection for your clients.
• Automated wired and Wi-Fi network configuration and device on-boarding.
• Track the latest threats without a mishmash of technology or the expensive operational resources required with traditional network security.
Our culture focuses on innovation, a fresh approach to interesting problems, and collaboration.
If you’re searching for talented tech minds who are dedicated to their work, we are a perfect fit. We are a dynamic software development company based in Lviv, Ukraine. CyberCraft workers have been working on various large-scale & complex projects, always meeting clients’ expectations. The founders of CyberCraft have over 30 years of combined experience with software development, IT project management and human resources staffing. CyberCraft is your trusted IT outsourcing partner that will bring your business to another level by taking care of all your IT staffing needs, while you stay focused on your strategic goals. Expand your business in a simple, quick and cost-effective way with CyberCraft!
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
DevOps / Sysadmin