StarOfService is a marketplace for services. Our product is adopted in 140+ countries worldwide.
Our vision is to build the largest marketplace for services in the world and become number one.
Our mission: Democratizing access to any kind of service.
StarOfService recently transitioned to Shape Up from Basecamp as its standard development process, for both Product & Engineering projects and activities.
The adoption of this new framework is pretty new (< 6 months) and still needs to be improved, tweaked and consolidated; as well as our Builders and Strategists need to get proper coaching and guidance in their execution of this pretty new way of Building.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Guide the team to assure a good adoption and execution of Shape Up as our Development Process,
- Act as a facilitator all along with the execution of Development Cycles,
- Lead and teach the Product and Development team how to be effective in executing ceremonials and meetings,
- Maintaining effective communication about Product & Engineering developments to the rest of the company,
- Be the one foreseeing, dismantling and solving situations which could affect the delivery of our Projects.
Qualifications & Experience
- Top-notch written and spoken English communication,
- Excellent knowledge of Shape-Up method,
- 2+ years of experience as a Scrum Master (Project Manager),
- Extensive Product and Engineering culture,
- Patient, open-minded and diplomat,
- Team-player, honest, responsive,
- Problem-solver, appetite for trade-offs,
- Entrepreneurial mindset is an absolute need.
As a Plus
- Technical Web Development experience,
- Product Owner / Product Manager experience,
- Professional experience in a small or medium fast-growing company.
The selection process is simple: HR interview > Technical interview > Next 1 final meeting to discuss and finalize contract terms / payment terms etc.
Founded in August 2013 and based in Paris, France, StarOfService is a trusted marketplace for people to source, discover, and hire the best local Pros around the world, online or from a mobile device, phone or tablet.
No global movement can steer itself; it takes an entire team united behind a common ambition. Together we work hard, we laugh a lot, and we brainstorm nonstop.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.