Client is a world-class provider of cybersecurity solutions for protecting smartphones, critical mobile apps, wearables, IoT devices, healthtech and automotive systems.
Client’s solutions utilise the Trusted Execution Environment (“TEE”) on devices, a ring-fenced, highly secure area of the main processor that guarantees sensitive data is stored, processed and protected in a trusted and physically isolated environment.
Client’s hardware-backed security platform is embedded in over 2 billion devices and provides unique security solutions for app developers in banks, payment platforms, automotive manufacturers, government bodies and mobile network operators.
- 8+ years of experience in Quality Assurance
- 2+ years of experience leading Quality Assurance Team (at least 1 year in Agile environment)
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Strong experience in Manual testing and documentation
- Deep understanding of testing process, activities, methodologies and artifacts
- On-hands experience of developing test strategies, test plans, their presentation to the upper management and execution
- Excellent communication skills are required. This position involves heavy verbal and written interaction with project and business teams.
Good to have:
- ISTQB Test Manager Certification
- Experience in Waterfall to Agile Quality transformation
- Experience conducting data analysis that identifies trends and gaps that drive quality improvements.
- Experience working with face-paced release cycles
- Knowledge of mobile and client-server technologies
Understand the business requirements, define overall test strategy
Define the test scope and test effort estimation and prioritization
Capability to understand the big picture of the solution and weave in a comprehensive test plan
Proactively manage test readiness, environments, test data quality, resource alignment and timeline to meet business objectives.
Define test policies, standards and procedures for the given project
Ensure test documentation / reporting is complete, meaningful and aligns with business objectives.
Measure the solution's quality on a daily basis using best practices in metering.
Effectively communicate and report to different audiences regarding quality state, quality risks and escalations.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page: