We are currently looking for: Drupal Developer
Hello! We are Lemberg — technology consulting, software & hardware engineering company, based in Lviv, Ukraine. Startups and established businesses rely on our industry expertise to build new products and deliver digital transformation.
Lemberg is, above all, a team of passionate professionals led by a core team that has been meticulously selected for more than ten years now.
Each and every one of our 100+ individuals is highly appreciated for their hard work, because we know that Lemberg’s success is based on our people’s achievements.
We value People over Process and constantly looking for motivated, enthusiastic and talented professionals to join us in our journey.
We are currently looking for Drupal Developer:
Necessary skills and qualifications:
- Experienced in Drupal 8/9
- Engineering mindset
- Strong knowledge of PHP
- Deep understanding of OOP/OOD, and their implementation in PHP
- Good understanding of the SOLID/DRY/DIE/YAGNI/KISS principles
- Solid knowledge of the Drupal APIs (https://www.drupal.org/docs/drupal-apis)
- Knowledge of PHP/Drupal design patterns & best practices
- Good at Site building (configuration management, content types and fields, landing pages (paragraphs/layout builder), media, views)
- Experience with Drupal theming (creating a theme, preprocess & templates, Twig)
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS (SCSS)
- Basic DevOps knowledge/server administration skills
- Experience with GIT/Composer
- Knowledge of Local development (Lando, DDEV, DrupalVM, Docker4Drupal, Docker/Vagrant and friends)
Will be a plus:
- Experience with testing (PHPUnit, Behat, etc)
- Experience with PHP code profiling/performance tuning
- Experience with Symfony/Laravel
- Ability to implement simple front-end focused tasks
- Basic knowledge of the front-end related tools like NPM/Yarn/Gulp/Webpack etc
-REST and JSON API/GraphQL
You can meet Lemberg at various industry and tech events, where we learn new things and also share our knowledge with like-minded people.
Startups and businesses appreciate our support and contribution via accelerator programs, tech hackathons and workshops. Our mentoring and consulting efforts are part of our Give First attitude.
Our own initiatives, like Drupal and Mobile Cafe in Lviv, are local meetups that help bring together tech peers to build a stronger, more engaged community in our city.
Job posted on
13 January 2021