We are looking for a Middle QA Engineer to join our team at Vilmate in Kharkiv.
Our client is a Swedish company that helps retail and restaurant chains save time, secure compliance, and reach set goals in everyday life. The cloud-based service includes digital checklists, documentation capabilities, and performance tracking for all levels of the chain.
- Monitor all business and functional requirements for tests and test cases and assist to resolve all issues.
- Implement test cases, evaluate results, and develop all functional tests in a required framework.
- Coordinate with developers to provide effective feedback.
- Monitor manual processes and prepare status reports for all progress.
- 2+ years of experience of web applications testing;
- Knowledge of test types and methods of organizing them;
- Solid knowledge of documentation (test plans, test cases, etc.);
- Client-server architecture understanding;
- Good written and spoken English.
Will be a plus:
- Experience of mobile applications testing;
- Experience in API testing.
• Competitive salary and benefits.
• Flexible working hours.
• Vacation – 20 working days’ annual leave.
• Paid sick days.
• A personal laptop with all the essential software installed.
• State holidays are granted.
• Corporate accountant and lawyer services.
• Bureaucracy-free and transparent management.
• Сorporate events 2 times a year and team building.
Our company (vilmate.com) is a nearly 100-strong, close-knit and highly professional software development team based out of Kharkiv and Kyiv, Ukraine. We have been engaged in delivering bespoke software to North-American and Western-European clients since 2012 and are equally experienced in Web and mobile development.
Vilmate’s distinctive features as a company are an impressive and impeccable project delivery track record, a very large share of senior software engineers in our development team, an extremely low employee turnover and broad experience of delivering consulting solutions to clients in various business niches.
Since our company’s founding 8 years ago, we have seen an annual growth rate of 25%. Our client roster has been growing just as fast. Today, we pride ourselves on having created software that is used by some of Western Europe’s industry-leading retail and other brands.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
28 December 2020