During the 2008 financial crisis, many big banks failed or faced issues due to liquidity issues. Lack of liquidity can kill any financial institution over the night. That's why it's so critical to constantly monitor liquidity risks and properly maintain collaterals.
We are looking for a number of talented developers, who would like to join our team in Kiev, which is building liquidity risk and collateral management platform for one of the biggest investment banks over the globe. The platform is a set of front-end tools and back-end engines.
Our platform helps the bank to increase efficiency and scalability, reduce operational risk and eliminate the majority of manual interventions in processing margin calls.
The candidate will work on development of new functionality for Liqudity Risk platform closely with other teams over the globe.
- Java (3 years+), SQL Databases, UNIX Shell
- Understand difference between OOP (SOLID principles) and Functional design approach, understand what is event driven architecture, understand SQL and NoSQL, Test Driven Development
- Understand transactions level isolation in RDBMS and MapReduce pattern in BigData;
- Scala, BigData (Hadoop, Spark, Hive);
- Any UI technology (Rich UI or Web or else);
- Spring, Hibernate, Gradle, Maven, GIT, Docker;
- Data flow automation (Apache NiFi, Google Cloud DataFlow or similar)
- CI instruments: TeamCiti/Jenkins, uDeploy
- Experience with complex deployment infrastructures
- Knowledge in software architecture, design and testing
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
21 November 2020