The position requires an experienced front end developer who specializes in React JS and React Native to join the Cloud Engineering Team. You will be developing and enhancing the mobile and web apps for the current and future cloud-connected devices and products.
.This is an extraordinary opportunity to join a small collaborative team, and work with outstanding peers in a relaxed atmosphere.
What skills and requirements do you need?
- Minimum of 3 years working experience with React JS and/or React Native
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Mobile (iOS/Android) development
- Minimum of 2 years of experience building web and/or mobile experiences
- Proficent with React Native and Redux
- Excellent understanding of User Interface design processes
- Excellent understanding of RESTful APIs and interfacing with API endpoints
- Good at solving complex technical problems, and using common design patterns
- High standards for code quality, maintainability, and performance
We offer - Great job in a product company, decent salary (fixed in US dollars), a friendly team, an excellent workplace in a new modern office near a metro station, a good compensation package: health insurance, gym, swimming pool, a parking space, entrepreneur administration, lunch of your choice, paid vacation and sick leave.
Venstar is one of the largest thermostat suppliers in the world. We design and produce Venstar-branded products, as well as designing and building OEM thermostat products for the biggest names in the HVAC industry.
In addition to thermostat controls, Venstar is a leader in Energy Management Systems for small box retailers. From your nearest coffee shop to the largest auto parts reatiler, Venstar's Surveyor EMS monitors and controls the energy use of more than 30,000 retail locations across the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico.
Job posted on
21 November 2020