Skelia invites Middle QA Engineer for long-term and full-time employment at its service centre in Lviv, Ukraine.
Skelia is an international company headquartered in Luxembourg, providing IT and business capacity outsourcing to market of Benelux countries.
• Higher education in computer science/technical field
• 2+ years of professional experience as QA Engineer/Tester
• Knowledge of QA methodologies and testing tools
• Experience in preparing documentation and execution of test cases
• Experience with client-server system testing, backend and frontend parts, regression testing, integration testing, usability testing of the application
• Experience with JIRA, Agile/Scrum
• High level of oral and written English
• Team player with good communication skills
• Creativity, flexibility, and strong analytical skills
• Ongoing opportunities in international company
• European democratic management style
• Trainings and business trips abroad
• Language classes (English, Polish)
• 24 working days paid vacation
• Wide benefits and compensation package which includes one or several items according to your choice: paid lunches, access to gym/swimming pool, medical insurance and many other
• Office with comfortable workplaces in top class building facilities
• 8-hour working day and 5-day working week
• Work with complex system and its plugins for Office 365 (word, outlook, Teams etc), Salesforce
• Testing of different systems, apps, plugins, and sites
• Perform E2E testing, full functional testing, regression testing, UI testing, integration testing, smoke and sanity testing, mobile testing etc.
Skelia is a global IT services company providing software development, quality assurance and outsorsing services. We help our customers in Europe and US with the best IT talent of Eastern Europe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 November 2020