Our team is working with a fast growing Online Swiss Bank in FinTech industry.
As a QA Automation Engineer, you'll be writing automated tests for various applications and microservices, platforms and plugins. From time to time, you'll validate user stories and tasks against pre-production environment.
On this position you'll communicate with clients directly, on the daily basis, and participate in an Agile process actively.
- Modern tech stack and tools: Java 8 and 11, microservices for back end systems; TypeScript, ReactJS for front end applications; Docker for apps sandboxing, K8s for team namespaces; CI/CD with Jenkins build farm.
- Growth opportunities: local trainings, webinars and workshops on demand, compensated conferences and certifications, participation in architecture decisions, contribution to open sourced frameworks, local architecture community.
- Competitive compensation with yearly review based on professional growth and performance;
- Fun and life balance: team and corporate team buildings, hackathons, cyber sport events, no overtimes.
- Local infrastructure: powerful workstations, sweets and cookies, modern office, communication space, sport and relax rooms, game zone, gym in the office, multiple restaurants and shops.
Summary of projects and systems: our client is the bank and high tech company, focusing on technology excellence. Despite it is a bank, the legacy code is limited. We are implementing Continuous Delivery direction, with Docker and K8s infrastructure, bi-weekly releases and maximum automation. Our projects are related to investment in shares, derivatives and other financial products. Our team is responsible for implementation of the platform for banking and payments services.
Our organization: we are working as Scrum teams, 5-7 people in each team, with QA Auto and Developers in each team, supported by local Business Analysts. Daily you will communicate with our clients stakeholders on stand ups, status and other meetings, following best practices of Agile processes. As communication tools we are using: video conferences, rocket chat and other tools.
- QA automation, UI and API testing
- Manual validation on environments
- Requirements analysis and refinement
- Participation in meetings with customer
Nice to have
Additional Skills / Knowledge (optional)
- Selenium WebDriver
- Experience in finance/banking is a good plus
- RESTful services, microservices, API testing
- BDD, TDD, unit testing frameworks (JUnit, TestNG, Mockito, etc)
- Experience with virtualization technologies and container orchestration tools (Docker, K8S) is a good plus
- Unix administration experience
- SQL knowledge, any RDBMS, Oracle is a plus
Russian: C2 Proficient
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Ukrainian: C2 Proficient
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.