Intersog is looking for a Lead Python developer to join the team of our client that develops a semi-smart watch (a smart watch with limited features) for children.
Intersog® is a Chicago-based provider of ROI-driven custom web and mobile development specializing in the delivery of full-service, end-to-end solutions, and project resources to Fortune 500 companies, SMEs, and startups. We help our clients attack their ambitious business goals, solve skills shortage issues and become innovative by building Dedicated Software Development Teams in Ukraine and/or providing on-demand IT project resources to complete required skills on their in-house teams.
Our primary goal in partnering with our clients is to exceed their expectations and foster an ongoing relationship that envelopes innovation, industry leadership, and business strategy while delivering products that bring exceptional user experience, brand elevation, and market dominance.
We’re looking for a Lead Python developer to join the team of our client that develops a semi-smart watch (a smart watch with limited features) for children. The watch will not provide games or toy-like features, rather it is designed to be a safety and communication tool. There is also a mobile app available for both iOS and Android that allows parents to communicate with their children via the watch.
Project Tech Stack:
- Python 3.8
- Chalice (AWS lambda)
- Aurora serverless (postgresSQL)
- AWS Appsync
- AWS IoT
- 4-5+ years of experience in Python;
- Experience in developing Backend serverless solutions using Python; Type annotations, SQL, PostgreSQL(RDS), AWS Aurora;
- Knowledge of DevOps/CI/CD process (e.g. AWS services);
- Experience with Docker, docker-compose optional
- Knowledge of XML and/or Semantic Web Technologies (RDF, OWL);
- Experience in building Architecture from scratch;
- Experience in leading development teams;
- Experience with Scrum methodology;
- Knowledge of MQTT or other lightweight network protocols will be a plus
- At least an Intermediate level of English (written and spoken).
- Competitive compensation based on your skills, experience, and customer satisfaction;
- Opportunity to work on challenging and exciting international projects;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely when needed;
- Regular performance evaluation twice a year;
- Long-term contract with 20-25 paid time off working days (for vacation, sick and personal leave);
- Corporate English courses from A1 to C1 level and monthly English speaking clubs;
- Compensation of professional conference attendance according to the corporate policy;
- Compensation of medical insurance/gym according to the corporate policy;
- Casual, friendly and family work environment, flat organizational structure;
- Regular knowledge sharing meetups and various corporate events (such as the company’s Birthday celebration and summer family party);
- Newborn and wedding bonuses;
- Gameroom with a lounge zone, PlayStation and sports equipment;
- Travel and visa assistance for employees;
- Coffee, cookies, nuts and dried fruits for a productive day;
- Friday brunches with fresh bakery;
- Yoga lessons;
- Secure bike storage (Odessa).
Headquartered in Chicago, Intersog helps leading brands solve everyday problems by offering innovative custom software development and team placement solutions.
With R&D offices in Europe and North America, the company works with clients in tech, healthcare, financial, logistics, automotive and other industries.
Intersog is a software construction business. We work to make our customers happy through dedication and professionalism of our crew.
We’re working hard and smart to turn Intersog into a dream team of dedicated professionals able to exceed expectations and impress any client with work approach, culture and quality, timeliness and clear understanding of their business objectives and challenges.
— Dedication and professionalism of our team
— Satisfaction of our clients
— Flexibility & Agility
— Work-life balance
We truly believe that wellbeing of our employees is the key driver of customer success and business growth.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 November 2020