As a Salesforce Developer, you will be involved in rapid development projects which are transforming how we do business utilizing the Salesforce platform which is the system of record for most of the company’s back-office operations.
The position requires development experience but will be comprised of a combination of administration work, support, and development activities. The role also involves learning new areas in a fast-paced environment.
- Design and develop new functionality based on business requirements
- Create test classes and perform required unit testing on new development
- Document development and functionality
- Perform daily administrative tasks such as maintenance or creation of custom objects, custom fields, validations, workflows, e-mail templates, data-loads, etc.
- Provide support as needed to Salesforce user-base
- Report on status and estimate work efforts
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Community Cloud (nice to have Service Cloud, B2B, B2C, Marketing Cloud, Mulesoft)
- Extensive development experience using LWC, Apex, Triggers, Asynchronous Apex, Web Services/SOAP/REST & Metadata APIs, and other programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture including integration technologies, single sign-on, and master data management
- Must be able to define the system architecture landscape including identifying gaps between the current solution and the desired solution
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, facilitation, multi-tasking, analytical, and collaboration skills
- Understanding of CRM principles including sales operations and support center best practices
About Forte Group
Forte Group is an international IT consulting firm with headquarters in Chicago and two other offices in Eastern Europe. It was founded in 2000 by entrepreneur Steve Kreynin.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
21 December 2020