Account Opening Form is part of Online Banking system for Corporate Clients.
It is aimed to create experience of simple and fast digital account opening process for Clients, reducing Bank's response time to 2 business days or less after the submission is completed.
The digitized platform allows Clients to securely receive and send their onboarding information, minimizing the need for paper-based documentation. This includes Know Your Customer (KYC) and account opening requirements. Application is currently rolled out to US, EMEA and ASIA regions. It is planned to expand to CEEMEA and LATAM regions to have global coverage.
• Development of the new features along with bug fixing and supporting existing software
• Ensure good development testing coverage
• Participate in peer design and code reviews
• Participate in architecture design planning
• Proactively collaborate with teammates and communicate with remote team members
• Evaluate and adopt new development tools, libraries and approaches to improve delivery quality
- Solid experience in industry of software development
- Proven experience as software developer on web projects
- Candidate should write code on daily basis
- Up-to-date overview of modern software development tools and techniques
- Good knowledge of Java 8, Spring, SQL, MongoDB.
- Web services (HTTP, SOAP, REST, etc.)
• Banking domain
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
26 April 2021