The customer is an American luxury department store chain. It originated as a shoe store and evolved into a full-line retailer with departments for clothing, footwear, handbags, jewelry, accessories, cosmetics, and fragrances.
We are currently looking for a remote Middle Software Engineer with Java expertise to join our global team.
The main pool of tasks is associated with real-time streaming between two different databases in order to have consistent data in both places. Current team is already working on this flow, but the customer would like to start a parallel implementation of the same idea but with a different source (different Oracle instance).
- Implementing real-time streaming between two different databases (Oracle DB and Google Cloud Spanner);
- Ensuring stability of data deployment.
- Java development experience of 2+ years;
- Experience with Spring (Boot, Core, MVC, Data);
- Knowledge of REST API;
- Knowledge of RDBMS.
Nice to have:
- Experience with GCP;
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Dataflow (or alternative - Spark/Flink/Storm).
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Work in enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis;
- Full-time remote work (you can work from anywhere you are);
- Health Insurance;
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library);
- Community of 36,700+ industry’s top professionals.
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page: