A leading Adops Consultancy and technology provider, working with c. 400 US online publishers to maximize their revenues is looking for Tech Support Specialist. We pride ourselves in offering state of the art solutions with full service follow-up to keep our publishers happy and growing.
In particular, we are looking for Tech Support Specialists to facilitate client onboardings and initial optimizations. As the first touch point to clients during the onboarding process, the role is critical in helping to forge the first impressions and the basis for a strong client relationship going forward.
What you’d be Doing:
- Facilitate all onboarding activities in coordination with Account Managers and Client Success team, making sure clients are onboarded swiftly and efficiently.
- Work with networks on client approvals processes.
- Identify and work with cross-functional internal team to identify and implement initiatives for increasing client revenues and improving account performance
- Provide constant input and market feedback in order to fuel procedural and product innovations.
- Assist in the creation, maintenance and update of training procedures and docs
What we’d like you to have:
- 2+ years of experience in an adops function, and good understanding of the programmatic advertising ecosystem
- Must be curious and eager to learn
- Proven ability to juggle multiple tasks at the same time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent project management, organization and communication skills
- Proficient with GAM, CRM, Google Suite and task management tools
- Independent self-starter, with the ability to thrive in a virtual team environment
- Experience delivering client-focused solution to customer needs
- Team player with excellent listening, communication and presentation skills
- Highly self-motivated, proactive, ambitious, and passionate
Compensation and Extras:
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Health, vision and dental benefits
- No more commuting & flexible hours: position is remote from wherever you want to be!
About Make it in Ukraine
We're 'Make it in Ukraine', a marketplace to match world-leading projects with incredible agencies and individuals in Ukraine.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 November 2020