- Product IT 200+
- Career growth and professional development
- Office in Podil (5 min from T. Shevchenko metro)
- Free breakfasts and lunches
- Employee wellness program
Here are the main responsibilities:
● Intake Meeting: guiding hiring managers on recruiting flow, gathering all the duties, responsibilities and experience required for the positions.
● Together with Talent Researcher identify and use multiple recruiting sources to engage active and passive candidates.
● Interviewing and evaluating external and internal candidates for job openings.
● Supporting candidates on all stages of the recruitment flow (sometimes it takes up to 5 stages)
● Accurately document and track candidates in the ATS (Breezy HR).
● Identify, develop, and implement innovative sourcing strategies to generate a pipeline of qualified candidates.
● Proactively identify gaps in the recruiting process while providing solutions to better support tech and non-tech hiring.
● Maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates for future consideration.
What we require from you:
● 3+ years of full life cycle recruitment experience from sourcing to hiring.
● Experience working in an IT environment meeting successful hiring goals and time to fill targets.
● Experience recruiting a wide variety of roles in IT
● Experience working with hiring managers and internal stakeholders to advise, guide, and educate on market patterns, best practices, and problem resolution.
SocialTech is a Product IT Holding. The products we develop are used by millions of our customers globally.
Our main values are people and the team.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, you will be offered the following impressive perks and benefits:
● Career growth and professional development with various internal training and seminars, access to an extensive book library, English language classes.
● Work in a great team. We pay special attention to the recruitment and development of talent. All the members of our team are active and highly motivated for creative problem-solving.
● New spacious and modern office space in Podil (5 min from Taras Shevchenko metro station) with free breakfasts and lunches, and selections of snacks available at your choice, weekly thematic lectures, Sony PlayStation 4 Pro, outdoor terrace, and many more exciting things.
● Employee wellness program which includes running sessions, football, basketball, and other sports. The cost of sports activities is fully covered by the company. In-house doctor support is also available on demand.
● Premium health insurance is available for all employees.
Sound like a good fit? Take a chance and apply!
Global product IT company.
We are enthusiasts who turn great ideas into reality.
Our goal is to make the best products for our customers and bring them positive user experience.
We are not afraid to take risks and make innovative solutions.
We love challenges. We encourage out-of-the-box thinking. We learn every day.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
24 March 2021