Looking for a Senior Data Scientist to a global software company (Adtech project).
Kyiv or remote.
Comfortable office space (Kyiv), flexible working hours, competitive salary.
About the project: a market leader in developing Competitive Intelligence for AdTech Search.
Application teams develop unparalleled technologies that help our clients understand their paid and organic search landscape and improve campaign performance.
Joining the project’s award-winning Data Science team will give you the chance to work with the latest Machine Learning techniques using cutting-edge frameworks such as Neural nets with PyTorch, NLP using Zero-shot learning and BERT, or Optimisation models that run on huge datasets with billions of data points.
The stack of a project: Python, R, SQLDS, Pytorch, Tensorflow, Fastai, Flair, BigGraph, Optuna, Horovod, ONNX, Flask, Shiny, Flexdashboard, Plotly, Highchart, Bokeh, Altair, PostgreSQL, AWS(S3), Redshift, Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra, Luigi, RabbitMQ (messaging), Quartz scheduling, Docker and Kubernetes, Maven, TeamCity, Jenkins, GitHub, Pycharm, Sublime Text, Netron, Jira, Miro.
- Have an experience with PyTorch and related application frameworks.
- Have an experience in computational advertising related tasks, such as ads response (click or conversion) prediction, bid-landscape forecasting, supply-demand forecasting, or advertising metrics and measurement;
- Are able to present complicated data insights and strategic recommendations within a fast-paced Agile environment;
- Have a commercial hands-on data science experience developing statistical, machine learning and deep learning methods, such as search queries classification, named entity recognition and domain knowledge graphs, optimization, etc.
- Have a strong understanding of recent exciting advances in NLP such as pre-trained language models, contextualized word embeddings, attention and novel neural network architectures;
- Are confident writing production-quality code preferably in Python and SQL;
- Have exceptional analytical, quantitative, problem-solving, critical thinking and communication skills;
- Passion for Data Science, actively seeking out opportunities for learning and development.
- Good level of English.
As a plus:
- Good knowledge using 3rd party data (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Omniture Analytics, Adobe Campaign etc.);
- Experience with high-performance cloud computing services (e.g. Amazon AWS).
- Corporate events, holidays and team buildings for your joy.
- Training and development: we have a huge library (about 500 books!) and a budget for your professional development.
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy.
- Paid vacation and sick leaves.
- Relocation program: if you are from another city and want to move to Kyiv, we will be happy to help you.
- Rapidly design, prototype and experiment with possible machine learning and deep learning algorithms to solve real-world problems in a highly ambiguous environment of search advertising;
- Maintain and enhance existing project’s ML and AI models including resolution of client issues related to any model performance;
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to integrate successful solutions into large-scale, highly complex production systems;
- Facilitate thought leadership and best practices on data science across the business to continually improve the existed approaches and values;
- Effectively communicate data findings and helps team/business make data-driven decisions;
- Take ownership and pride in the products we build and always make sure they are of the highest standard;
- Be empathetic towards team members and customers.
Главный офис находится в Киеве, БЦ Gulliver, Башня Б, 11 этаж.
На рынке мы с 2007 года, компания начинала свою работу с проектов по поиску топ-менеджмента, с 2011 года активный участник IT сектора.
Наш фокус сейчас: работа на глобальном рынке рекрутмента, 80% вакансий это рынок ЕС.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 November 2020