We are partnered with a market leading company delivering fleet management solutions. Using the newest cloud and IoT technologies we provide real time services for the customers around the globe.
In over 20 projects we are working with a variety of technologies: Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Cloud, Big Data, Frontend, Backend and others.
By detecting in real time road risks, weather conditions and other events we increase safety and awareness for the fleet of over 650 thousands vehicles.
We are looking for a Solution Architect to join our team. Main responsibility is to take care about consistency and uniformity of architecture across multiple projects. Solution is organized into sub-projects that could work as independent services and could be incorporated into existing products where the main functions of each solution are gathering, analyzing, filtering, and representation of data in different domains of big data telematic platform.
Currently multi tenant data platform is a hybrid solution among public cloud (AWS) and a private data center. Long term strategy is to migrate the entire architecture and develop future functionalities from the roadmap to AWS managed services.
- IT experience 7+ years, with preferred 4+ years in digital space
- Strong Digital & Enterprise Architecture skills, including technical architecture and business architecture
- AWS Solution architect
- Preferred experience with technology applications – Telematics, IOT, Big Data, Security, real time data streaming
- Strong creativity in problem-solving skills
- Teamwork & collaboration skills to work across organizations and lead cross-functional teams
- Communication & stakeholder management skills
- Problem-solving skills to develop quick yet sound solutions to resolve complex issues
- Lead architecture engagements and major technology transformation
- Provide complete system integration architecture designs that consider functionality, cost, performance, scalability, reusability, and extensibility
- Engage client stakeholders to lead innovation and the development of the strategy
- Support new and start-up engagements by providing strategic direction, architecture design, and support the build-out of new teams
- Responsible for providing technical leadership to digital transformation initiatives
- Mentoring the teams and driving the success of engagements
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 16,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
Lead / Architect / CTO