Big international IT company is looking for Senior Java Back-End Developer who is familiar with microservices architecture.
As a part of team you will help to build the next generation of a web-banking for private clients. The role requires good coding and communication skills, disciplined software engineering practices and a thirst for technology.
- Sprint planning and tasks estimations;
- Applications development;
- Bug fixing
- Unit and Integration Testing within TDD approach
- Java SE 8+
- Spring Boot, Spring Security
- Understanding microservices architecture
- Understanding XML technologies (parsing, validating, etc.)
- Spring Cloud services
- Understanding message brokers (RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.)
- Understanding caching strategies (distributed, centralized, local)
- Understanding container technologies (Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, OpenShift, etc.)
English: B1 Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
19 November 2020