Product development company is looking for an engineer with a passion to complex back-end systems & tasks.
Impressive business logic and divergent tasks, unique solutions and features - your skills and ambitions will grow rapidly while having lots of fun here (or as much as you want it).
We are looking for an ambitious, experienced and talented engineer to join the team of the same people who work on our successful mobile product.
It is a Social Media app that allows people to create absolutely unique and unconditioned content, monetize their impact and withdraw funds seamlessly.
We are looking for an individual who will work closely together with us on complex product logic and help us expand, improve, grow and implement all the features & enhancements planned - as we have a lot of them.
You will be working closely with the best engineers in town enjoying all the benefits of product development. We encourage initiative, creative and proactive approach and fully support our talents on all the levels.
And by saying that we really mean that.
• Solid back-end development experience;
• Deep understanding of distributed systems principles functioning;
• Experience with Angular 2+ (at least some);
• Knowledge of TypeScript is highly desirable;
• Experience with SQL and NoSQL;
• Experience in writing unit and integration tests;
• Experience in setting up or/and using CI/CD on a project.
Will be a plus:
• Experience with Redis & caching systems;
• Pub-Sub messaging systems (e.g. RabbitMQ, Google PubSub, Kafka);
• Experience with Neo4j;
• Any experience with Python;
• Knowledge of Swagger;
• Experience of working with multimedia (video streaming, video/photo coding etc.)
• Work on a complex back-end system that includes the use of various products / Google Cloud Platform services (FireStore, Cloud Functions, ComputeEngine);
• Work with SQL and NoSQL databases (considering the necessity of future scaling);
• Work with Neo4j graph database;
• TypeScript development;
• Work with Angular 2+ (a small part but still an important one);
• Participate in a variety of divergent and challenging tasks that emerge daily in an actively developing product.
P.S. You can either be experienced Java and/or JS developer - nevermind, we're looking for people who are passionate about their craft and who are ready for a challenge!
P.P.S. Sense of humor is a must at DSU.
DSU is a US-based product company that builds awesome social media products. Our projects enhance and expand the social lives of millions of users in and outside of the United States.
At DSU we are ambitious enough to offer customers a new approach to familiar actions, strong enough to implement the plan and experienced to the level of making things the best way.
Let's get acquainted!
Job posted on
19 November 2020