We are looking for a Senior React Developer to join our team at Vilmate.
Our client is a Swedish company. Its goal is to make the process of moving from one house/home to another easy and pleasant. Their application takes care of the time-consuming and a bit boring part. It provides smart suggestions for electricity contracts, home insurance, and broadband, etc. It helps all the way: sign agreements, sign new ones, sit in telephone queues, and make sure to check everything from the moving checklist.
● Developing the front-end part of the web application.
● Producing high-quality, maintainable, and scalable software.
● Collaborating with other technical leads and domain experts.
● Designing and engineering web/mobile apps for several years.
● Know how to use design patterns to create simple and reusable components for complex UIs.
● Value code simplicity, performance, and details.
● Familiar with popular frameworks and libraries such as React, Redux, Styled Components, Axios, ESLint, etc.
● Know how to unit-test code with Jest, Enzyme, moxios, etc.
As a plus:
● React Hooks.
● React Native, Flutter.
● NodeJS, GraphQL.
● CD/CI: GitHub Actions, AWS CloudFormation, CodePipeline, CodeBuild
AWS S3, CloudFront.
● Integration test: WebDriver, Selenium, Saucelabs.
● Competitive salary and benefits.
● Flexible working hours.
● Vacation – 20 working days’ annual leave.
● Paid sick days.
● A personal laptop with all the essential software installed.
● State holidays are granted.
● Corporate accountant and lawyer services.
● Bureaucracy-free and transparent management.
● Сorporate events 2 times a year and team building.
Our company (vilmate.com) is a nearly 100-strong, close-knit and highly professional software development team based out of Kharkiv and Kyiv, Ukraine. We have been engaged in delivering bespoke software to North-American and Western-European clients since 2012 and are equally experienced in Web and mobile development.
Vilmate’s distinctive features as a company are an impressive and impeccable project delivery track record, a very large share of senior software engineers in our development team, an extremely low employee turnover and broad experience of delivering consulting solutions to clients in various business niches.
Since our company’s founding 8 years ago, we have seen an annual growth rate of 25%. Our client roster has been growing just as fast. Today, we pride ourselves on having created software that is used by some of Western Europe’s industry-leading retail and other brands.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
19 November 2020