A US-based project providing businesses with easy and secure tools for creating and embedding custom interactive elements, as well as for seamless integration with major financial and analytics services such as SalesForce and PayPal.
We are looking for QA Engineer to supplement the existing team. The QAs are expected to participate in sprint planning, design, test, and release cycles. The team follows the Agile methodology, with 2 weeks of sprints.
• 3+ yrs of experience in Development or QA automation
• Strong hands-on PHP programming skills
• Excellent knowledge of Selenium
• Experience working with Behavior Driven Development (BDD) framework Behat
• English: Upper-intermediate or higher.
• Designing/creating & executing UI automation scripts
• Analyzing bugs & errors found during tests
• Documenting test results
• Communicating with the Development team and participating in Sprint planning
• Recommending improvements in an application for enhancing user experience.
Nice to have:
• Practical knowledge of Continuous Integration servers (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.)
We are the team of passionate developers who sincerely love their job. We deliver unique products to increase efficiency and ensure transparent, easy and comfortable working process. Meet our products made by developers for developers.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
19 November 2020