Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A roll-up-your-sleeves Android Developer who wants be part of a collaborative environment?
What will you do:
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features;
• Work on application performance improvements;
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency;
• You will be part of SCRUM Team developing working, tested, deploy-able software on an incremental basis.
Mobile applications development Tools:
• Android Studio, Gradle, Firebase, Git;
• Android ecosystem (ADB, SDKs, and libraries);
• Libraries: Android Jetpack(ViewModel, LiveData, Room), RxJava, Dagger, Retrofit;
• Good grasp of multi-threading and concurrency on the Android platform ;
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns (Android Clean Architecture, MVVM/MVP, etc).
Nice to have skills:
• Knowledge about Coroutines Android Jetpack - Navigation, DataBinding, KTX.
Must Have Skills:
• Kotlin (Codebase is 95% Kotlin).
• Remote is possible during Covid 19 restrictions
• Start date: ASAP
• Duration: May 31, 2021 (extension possibility to be discussed with project directly)
About ITSM Delivery
Adaptive sourcing of IT competencies and resources:
- Outstaffins solutions
- It outsourcing brokerage
- Supplying IT professionals for projects:
- terminated contracts,
- from junior to senior levels
IT consualtions and trainings.
Project management consulations and trainings.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
19 November 2020