Remote work in the team of the European leader in the implementation of security solutions and management
Our customer is a leading company in Europe in the field of Network Engineering and Security Management. They offer managed services to ISP’s, multinational corporations and data centers. For one of their teams they are searching for an engineer with extensive knowledge of Cisco ACI, F5 and Checkpoint.
• Develop functions relevant to automation framework in python code, ansible, terraform etc.
• Maintain templates relevant to object model of automated devices
• Identify and describe manual functions and translate into code
• Validate and test new functionality from peer DevOps engineers, and merge back into master branch
• Supporting the platform, using technical analysis to improve the reliability and scalability of the whole system
• Work closely with architects and developers to define building blocks and new features
• Write clean, well-structured and maintainable code and store in git/bitbucket
• Develop deployment and in-life excellence solution like fault identification, tolerance and recovery automations
• Actively participate in planning and management of platform development process
• Regularly checking the monitor alarms, diagnosing the symptoms, analysing the root causes and making preventive plans
• Explore new latest relevant technology, techniques, frameworks, tools, methodologies and processes
• 4+ years of experience in working with Linux (Red Hat, Ubuntu or similar)
• Experienced with different database flavours (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Cassandra, Neo4J, Mongo)
• Experience working with Ansible and Terraform, nice to have also other configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet, etc.
• Practical knowledge with public cloud services such as Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Strong preference for Network knowledge about TCP/IP protocol suites, network security, and experience with tools like Wireshark/tcpdump, mitmproxy, dig, curl or similar
• Strong preference for Network knowledge on Cisco ACI and ASR, F5, Checkpoint, VMWare, DNS
• Knowledge in virtualization and Linux containers, i.e., KVM, Docker, CoreOS rkt or similar
• Knowledge of various API standards (JSON, REST) and python frameworks (Django, Flask, etc)
• Knowledge of web and HTTP proxy servers, i.e., Tomcat, Apache, Nginx, Varnish, Squid or
Team4Code is a young software development company with the headquarter in the Netherlands and a delivery center in Kyiv, Ukraine.
For more information please visit our website team4code.com
DOU company page:
Job posted on
19 November 2020